Thursday, September 23, 2010

Frogs!

Theresa Barosh (Creation Still in Progress)
To make this observation, I must share an embarrassing truth. For weeks I thought that there were a lot of frogs on campus that came out and sang every night. Tonight walking back from the Kandinsky Effect Concert, I heard that the 'frogs' were quieter.
I stopped at the small planted area on the South of Walt(d?)on. I kneeled down looking for the frogs. Then the epiphany came as a small green creature came into view. He was rubbing his legs (I assume it was his legs) together. As I moved closer to examine him, he became still, and the noise stopped coming from near me. I could only here it in the distance. I picked him up and he hopped like a grasshopper. He was a very light green color with a teardrop shaped body. After I got over the fact that he wasn't a frog, I decided that he wasn't too bad.

No comments: