Sunday, September 26, 2010

Poof!

Lately I've been walking to Goudy by going on the sorority side of the building and there have been a lot of squirrels out there. So, today on my way back my friends and I stopped to see close to one we could get. By walking up to one you couldn't get near one at all. The best method I could find I came upon by accident. I leaned up against the tree on the opposite side of the squirrel so that he or she couldn't see me. The squirrel was smarter than that however and just pranced over to the other side of the tree and just looked at me like I was an idiot. It got up right next to my foot and only left when I started laughing.
My conclusion is that if you lean up against the side of a tree and don't move squirrels will be OK with coming close to you, more or less. This has only been tested one time so don't be too harsh on my method.

No comments: